Monday, March 12, 2012

Signature Collection by Vicki Wayne Blue Polka Dot Dress Size 14p

Get all the attention in this adorable blue polka-dot sundress from Signature Collection by Vicki Wayne. It is sleeveless with round neckline, blouse bodice, gathered elastic waist, pink belt, and side pockets full skirt. It has a single back button and keyhole closure and is in excellent condition without any wear or tears. This dress reminds me of the polka dots dress Julie Roberts wore to the horse racing match in my favorite movie of all time Pretty Woman. I added the pink belt to give the dress a pop of color and was amazed at how beautiful and unique it makes the dress look, therefore, it is free with purchase. 

Designed by: Signature Collection by Vicki Wayne
Size: 14p
Busts: 41½ inches
Waist: 30 inches
Hips: Free
Length: 43 inches
Material: 100% Polyester
Made in China
Care: Machine Wash Cold


p.s. Dress will be available along with the rest of the new arrivals at my shop this week.

Thanks to all my readers and new followers who have joined my blog and Facebook page.

No comments: