Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Black and White Floral Print Party Dresses

Notice the new change in colors on the blog? It is beautiful, isn’t it? I absolutely love it. After many spontaneous changes, I am elated with my choice especially since it complements each post I have ever written and did inspire this week's theme - Black and White. Separately, they  balance every hue of the rainbow, and together they are classic, elegant and sophisticated and are preferred for most formal occasions.

Over the next few days, I will post beautiful and stylish black-and-white dresses that one could wear to weddings or parties celebrations.  My first two choices are both floral prints from White House Black Market and Dressbarn. I adore each dress for their unique designs, softness of fabrics, and over-all beauty.

These dresses are now available in the SHOP .

Strapless Floral Print Dress from White House Black Market Size 8

This gorgeous strapless rose pattern dress features sweetheart neckline, empire waist ruched boned bodice, wide black sash and A-line mini skirt. This dress is new with tag size 8 and comes with removable spaghetti strips in a sealed bag attached to the tag. It has full lining, back zipper closure and is in excellent condition.  

Dressbarn Black and white Floral Print Dress Size 6

Lovely sleeveless sundress features V-neck at front and back, princess seams on bodice, black satin band with center bow at natural waistline, and pleated full skirt that stops at knee length. Dress is fully lined, with back zipper for closure, new without tag, and is in excellent new condition. 
 
Due to photo editing, the dressbarn dress in this photo is whiter than it is in actuality. The true color is off white. 
        
These feminine floral print dresses are perfect for the warmer weather ahead. They are comfortable and clean, so add them to your wardrobe and make a bold statement in black and white.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a dress its looking good I really like the way which you have expressed.Black and white combination which is so good.its also my favorite.so keep continue for your endeavors.
Designer consignment tulsa

thrifty chic shop said...

Wow, thank you very much! I really like the design of your website. It is beautiful and very pinkalicious. I hope what you sell at your store are as beautiful as your web design, I just might visit someday to look for merchandise to add to my inventory :)