Friday, June 22, 2012

Elegant Wedding Gown from David’s Bridal

My favorite section to browse through when I visit a thrift store is wedding dresses. I have been looking forward to finding beautiful and unique bridal dresses to add to my store categories. The dresses I looked through so far have been outdated, discolored and overpriced. So I was pleasantly surprised when I came across this gorgeous gown on a recent visit. I love that it is modern, classic and elegant, and is perfect for the bride who likes simplicity.


This stunning white David’s Bridal gown is a size 14 and features strapless sweetheart neckline, and boned bodice.

The fabric is chiffon and the front bodice is slightly vertically ruched and accents with a bow and a rhinestone brooch. It has three layers full skirt with small train, full lining, and back zipper closure. It is in perfect condition and does not need any altering only dry-cleaning prior to wear, which I strongly recommend for most used clothing. 

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by...

No comments: