Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Bragging Rights Excerpts From Previous Updates

I am a thriftaholic and my thrifting skills are unique.

The saying “Beauty is in the eye of the beholder” resonates the difference in things that delight the sight of each individual. Naturally, it is a matter of personal taste and style to find beauty in what another person has passed on as junk.
I live in this world of thriftopia and often someone else’s castoff ends up being my treasure. I get very excited and optimistic on any thrifting adventure about finding something my eyes perceive as beautiful and my heart thinks is special.

My fascination for second-hand chic has led me to incredible finds and the discovery of Goodwill, Value Village, Unique, Mom and Pop's Thrift Store, and Consignment and Vintage Shops through wonderful conversations I have had over the years with fellow thrifters while thrifting.

No comments: