Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sea Waves

Every time I lay eyes on this exceptional painting of sea waves, I imagine living in a beach house and waking up each morning to this spectacular view, listening to the sound of gushing waves that flow with the strength of the wind and the calling of the seagulls. It is a daydream waiting to happen; a joy of peacefulness and serenity that is an escape from city life.

The coordination of the colors is incredibly beautiful and soothing as the sun reflects beyond the horizon, seagulls circle the sea in search of food. The tide comes in, and waves break upon the rocks, leaving in it path foam that rises up then transforms into a calm surface, that flow toward the shore.
It was an unbelievable moment when I acquired this original painting. I was flooded with all sorts of delightful emotions that one experiences rarely. The hand that painted this art has the stroke of perfection. His name begins with A. Kirk but the last name is unclear; therefore, I need help to identify the artist.
At the beach, life is different. Time does not move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides and follow the sun."- Unknown

2 comments:

Wendy@FabNouveau said...

It is a lovely picture.
I'm glad it give you such joy.

thrifty chic shop said...

Thanks Wendy!Beautiful replicated paintings of sea, ocean waves and waterfalls always give me joy because they represent nature’s natural wonders and I like the tranquility and comfort feelings I get from them which are very peaceful.