Monday, April 16, 2012

Today is my 41st Birthday!

Here is to me and to all who share the same birthday as I,

Courtesy of www.forbirthday.info
Happy Birthday!

Funny Quotes I Like

"From birth to age eighteen, a girl needs good parents. From eighteen to thirty-five, she needs good looks. From thirty-five to fifty-five, she needs a good personality. From fifty-five on, she needs good cash." ~ Sophie Tucker


"Growing old is like being increasingly penalized for a crime you have not committed."
~ Anthony Powell
"Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter."
~ Jack Benny
"Please don't retouch my wrinkles. It took me so long to earn them."
~ Anna Magnani
"You are only young once, but you can be immature for a lifetime."
~ John P. Grier
Good Quotes I Strive to Live my Life By

Courtesy of www.funnylittlesaying.com
Today in History

Click on Today in History for Historical Events that happened on April 16, and famous people who share my birthday!

No comments: