Friday, December 10, 2010

I Love Clothes that Shimmer, Sparkle and Glitter.

Over the years, I have found several exquisite pieces from modern to vintage, mostly cocktail and evening dresses that reflect my personal style. Fabrics that shimmer, sparkle and glitter, embroideries and embellishments such as sequins, beads, and precious stones etc, made into beautiful garments and accessories, I find irresistible.


I am always on the lookout for such goods for business and pleasure and when I find something special, I adore each piece for its value and wonder why it was given away but at the same time I am filled with elation to have found my treasure. 





As illustrated on this mannequin, the sequins and beaded bolero paired with a pencil skirt makes for an elegant evening look. The bolero has many different looks when paired with other items of clothing like a lace or silk blouse, tailored pants or a form-fitting strapless cocktail dress and stiletto sandals. The possibilities of creating the perfect outfits from these options and looking effortlessly chic are endless and will definitely stand out from the crowd.


No comments: