Friday, June 24, 2011

My New Website...

Hello everyone!
I have been working on a new web store for my business hosted on Flying Cart- a user-friendly do-it-yourself website! Here is a sneak peek to my new storefront, which will come with its own URL http://www.thriftychicshop.com/ and will be open and ready for business after I add more merchandise and make others final changes. I did not like the original colors so I changed it and added my logo as I did with this blog. Please click on the above link to view my store.

Thanks readers for visiting! I wish you all a safe and happy summer!

ps. THE WEBSITE ADDRESS ABOVE NO LONGER EXISTS. THE NEW LINK IS http://thriftychicshop.com/ , and will take you directly to my store at eCrater.

2 comments:

Arlee Bird said...

Very cool! Sounds like you're trying something and it's always good to keep trying things to see what works. I wish you success on your new site.

Lee
Tossing It Out

C. Agatha said...

Thanks for the input Arlee, your comments are encouraging and greatly appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...